There is no doubt that pets can be good company while you are on holiday, and for this reason they are more than welcome at the Scaglieri Village, both inside the plots and in certain types of accommodation..
If you want to enjoy your holiday to the full don't forget to bring everything your pet needs with you: International book of health, one or two toys, water and food dishes, parasiticide, brush and leash.
Dogs and cats are more than welcome at our campsite, but in order to avoid any problems to the other guests we kindly ask you to respect the following rules:
Although pets are allowed on all the plots
, they are only allowed in some of the bungalows (and must not exceed 1 pet per plot). Please contact the Management beforehand if you would like to bring more than one pet.
The accommodation where pets are allowed is only that in the Cottage Green Line
section (Prestige, Charme and Living) and in 1 Chalet Superior Garden
(only if indicated in the request and in the reservation) as shown on price list.
Rules and Regulations
May our animal friends too have a good holiday !
- The Management must be informed of the wish to bring your pet at the time of booking and on your arrival.
- Only the Management can authorise admittance of pets.
- The Management is free to deny access to the Village to certain breeds of dogs, as well as animals considered dangerous or classified as such by the competent authority. Please remember that female dogs in heat are not allowed into the campsite.
- Guests must bring their pet's vaccination book with them.
- Dogs must be kept on a short leash and wear a muzzle.
- Owners must clean up their pet's mess and make sure their pet doesn't disturb the other guests in the Village.
- Pet owners are to be held liable for any damage caused by their pet to other guests or to the Village.
- It is strictly forbidden to take your pet inside the children's play area, the swimming pool, and all the areas that are public, that is the bars, the restaurant and the minimarket.
- Pets must not be left alone either at the plot or inside their guests' accommodation.
- Owners must pay particular attention to hygiene on behalf of their pet both at the plot and inside their accommodation.
- No disturbance will be tolerated, and when pets need the toilet their owners must take them out of the Village.
- We suggest owners always have at hand a plastic bag or similar should their pet defecate (cleaning one's pet's excrements means respecting others as well as the environment).
- We are happy to inform our pet owning guests that according to the regional law num. 59 of 2009 (paragraph 19 comma 1), in force since August 2011, dogs are allowed on all the public beaches but must be kept on a leash.
- It is compulsory for dogs, and advisable for cats, that they have a microchip and be registered at the regional registry office, because this will help you find your pet much more quickly should he get lost.